Военные фильмы
Добро пожаловать
Вход / Регистрация

Блокада Ленинграда. Кинохроника.

Воспроизведение вашего видео начнется через 4
Вы можете перейти к видео через 2

Спасибо! Поделитесь с друзьями!

URL

Вам не понравилось видео. Спасибо за то что поделились своим мнением!

К сожалению, только зарегистрированные пользователи могут создавать списки воспроизведения.
URL


Добавлено от Admin В Русские военные фильмы
9 Просмотры

Описание

The Siege of Leningrad, also known as the Leningrad Blockade, was a prolonged military blockade undertaken from the south by the German Army Group North, Spanish Blue Division and the Finnish Army in the north, against Leningrad, historically and currently known as Saint Petersburg, in the Eastern Front theater of World War II. The siege started on 8 September 1941, when the last road to the city was severed.

The fascists blocked all the ways of supplying food, fuel and other necessities for life. They tried to break the spirit of citizens of the city, so that the city would surrender. The city was named in honor of Lenin - the leader, the symbol of our Soviet country. But the citizens not only did not surrender, but all 872 days of the blockade helped the soldiers of the Workers 'and Peasants' Red Army (РККА) at the front in the form of manufactured ammunition, weapons, and equipment. Sometimes the factory workers themselves, making a new tank, personally went to the front. People worked for victory despite hunger, shelling, death.
During the siege, there was no electricity, communications were not working, there was no water supply, transport could not walk due to lack of fuel.
But the severity of the situation depended on the season. In winter, the necessary food was transported along the ice of Lake Ladoga.

12–30 January 1943 Operation Iskra penetrates the siege by opening a land corridor along the coast of Lake Ladoga into the city. The blockade is broken.
27 January 1944 Siege of Leningrad ends. Germans forces pushed 60–100 km away from the city.
Over the years of the blockade, according to various sources, from 600 thousand to 1.5 million people died. Only 3% of them died from bombing and shelling; the remaining 97% died of mass starvation.

Написать комментарий

Комментарии

Комментариев нет.
Яндекс.Метрика Top.Mail.Ru
RSS
Besucherzahler
счетчик посещений

Военные фильмы

Подборка лучших новых Военных фильмов за последние полгода. Все новинки кино #военные, #провойну, исторический, немцы, фашисты, видео, смотреть онлайн, бесплатно, скачать бесплатно, онлайн 2019-2020 года в лучшем качестве HD 4K 1080 и с отличным звуком, список, военных художественных новинок, уже вышедших в кинотеатрах мелодраммы, сериалы, боевики, СССР, Германия, Япония, Российские, карабли, танки, самолеты, хороший фильм, новый фильм, военные фильмы, русский фильм, про войну 1941-1945, Великую Отечественную, совецкие, зарубежные